Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Thank you.........

Lady at Brody's school for saying "I feel your pain. My son was born in the middle of summer and I was almost 200lbs, (then mouths) and you are really BIG". (For the record I am no where near 200lbs)

Boy bagging my groceries, for drooling on my bag of grapes.

Hubby for failing to tell me (before leaving for sundaes) that I am not wearing a bra.

Arizona heat. You are doing wonders for my hands and feet.

Air conditioning man for surprising us with a $300 bill. Grrrr

Landon for kissing me goodnight while looking at the wedding picture above my bed and saying "you were so much prettier then, no really, look at your face. You don't look like that anymore".

Hubby for sneaking into the window of forever 21 to snag me the last polka dotted headband off the mannequin.

No comments:

Post a Comment