Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bump Watch (32 weeks)

I'm Huge (and swollen)
Baby boy feels quite massive.
How can this little boy have so much strength.
We are getting VERY excited to meet him.

My anxieties are lifting the closer we get to when Landon was born. Landon was born at 33 weeks. He was born happy and healthy thank goodness, however we do not want another preemie baby.
So far Cash and I are going strong.
Hopefully he hasn't made himself too comfy =)

27 weeks Click Here

22 weeks Click Here

18 weeks Click Here

15 weeks Click Here

11 weeks Click Here

7 weeks Click Here

1 comment:

  1. you are absolutely gorgeous. I never got the beautiful round belly. I can't wait to meet baby Cash in pictures. I am sorry about the heat. I was pregnant in Oklahoma heat with Kausten (September baby.) I do pray baby Cash hangs out for another 8 weeks though.

    ReplyDelete