Sunday, April 1, 2012

April fools

I covered the outside table in paper and let the boys doodle. We ate an early morning breakfast of everyones favorite doughnut and I made (Jello) glasses of juice. Landon the little stinker said before Lee even put the cup down "is that jello you crazy heads". You can not fool Landon with anything, its almost a little scary. Brody on the other hand kept sucking away on the straw wondering why nothing was coming out. That was my first April Fools Fail.



After breakfast I tried to get Lee with a plastic spider and he wasn't having it.
April Fools FAILURE #2.
I finally succeeded and got Sarah GOOD.
Plastic spider worked like a charm.
I think she might have cried a little and
she has yet to laugh about it or admit that it was a good April Fools joke.
Sorry Sarah =)

1 comment:

  1. Dang it I'm sensitive about bugs but you did get me pretty good

    ReplyDelete