Sunday, April 1, 2012

Ginormous pregnant lady tells all

I have been asked enough times so I figured I best post a Q &A.
I just love strangers comments and questions when I'm pregnant
(no not really, that was a lie).
Are you having twins ? NO

You must be due any day? NO

Can that baby sit any higher? NO, absolutely not

Let me guess, you're having a girl? NO (is it because my butt is so big?)

How are you feeling? My answer is alway GOOD but the truth is I feel horrible.

Do you drink half & half straight out of the carton? Okay nobody has asked this but they should. The answer is yes and it could be a contributing factor as to why I might deliver the worlds largest baby.

My favorite part of the week had to be when (on two seperate occasions) people pointed at me and said "WOW, look at you". WHAT!! Who says that?

No comments:

Post a Comment