Saturday, March 31, 2012

Give yourself a break, you deserve it!

No judging allowed!
Some days are productive.
Some I just try to survive.
Others I am super mom and wife.
Today was a lazy day.
Today we did whatever we wanted.
I never got out of PJ's and the kids never got dressed.
We were happy and content.
We laid in bed an extra half hour this morning.
We played in the backyard and listened to the birds sing.
We made jello jigglers and ate them all.
We built a fort and played with flashlights.
I finished making the last two banners for Landon's birthday.
The kids spent over an hour making monster crafts.
I never vacuumed or folded the laundry.
Unbeknownst to me my boys ate half a bag of cheese strings.
(apparently they all had pictures of different sea creatures on them
and every time you ate one you turned into that sea creature. GENIUS )
I might have let the kids watch an extra show (or two).
We ate homemade mac and cheese until our bellies almost explode.
We rented Happy Feet Two and watched it in an igloo tent.
The boys stayed up late.
It was a GOOD day.
If only I could stay up late and can give my
sexy pants a kiss goodnight when he gets home, it would be a GREAT day.


*I'm choosing to leave out that my VERY EXPENSIVE body scrub was dumped down the shower drain by an unnamed five year old and the fact that my feet are ten times their normal size (hence the attractive socks).

No comments:

Post a Comment