Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Start today or regret it tomorrow

The baby weight must go (easier said than done).
I have yet to quit eating like I am still pregnant.
I still have been eating all the sweets and treats my little heart desires.
The candy below is all mine (I kid you not). Terrible I know.
I gained a total of 26 lbs during this pregnancy.  
Lost 4 lbs during my last 4wks of pregnancy (I was really sick).
1 week after baby I was down 4 lbs ( I was so swollen I looked like the michelin man)
Week 2 after baby I only lost 1 lb. Still looked like the michelin man and could not squish my sausage feet into my running shoes (that was a pretty good excuse for why I couldn't exercise). 
Now we are at week 3 after baby.  Lost 11 lbs (all of which was most likely water weight).
My wedding rings now fit, my running shoes fit and most of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit.
My goal is to lose the remaining 6 lbs by my six week check up.
Easier said than done.  
I am hoping that this blog post might motivate me

3 comments:

  1. Hey Sky~ I think you probably look wonderful. I started using myfitnesspal.com to log my calories after Emmalyn was born. I liked it because I could also log my calories need to breastfeed. Cash is amazing and very handsome. I love his little smile. Good luck with your running.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you! I have about 16 to lose! I gained a ton! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. All that candy looks like NY grandpa's candy table!

    ReplyDelete