Sunday, June 19, 2011

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty

Brody and Daddy
Landon and Daddy going to the park with Daddy's airplane flying above.

Happy Fathers Day !!
I know my dad looks on here so Happy Fathers Day Dad, love you, see you when you get home.
To my Father-in-law, Happy Fathers Day, love and miss you. Thank-you for raising my most amazing husband and father to my children (he's the greatest)
Finally, Happy Fathers Day to my Mister! Hurry home, we miss you!
The boys have been working hard on some surprises for you =)
Root beer and homemade Chocolate Carmel Pretzels

Chocolate carmel pretzels
Place pretzels on a baking sheet. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Placed unwrapped rolos on the center of each pretzel.
Place in oven for 3-5mins
Remove and squish an M&M in the center of each rolo
(we used pretzel M&M's)
YUMMY....Daddy's favorite snack

No comments:

Post a Comment