Monday, May 30, 2011

Your aura....its purple

Since we were having a fun, spiritual day, aura photo was a must. I really wanted one and Lee was looking at me like I was crazy (a look I'm use to and see often). I decided that he needed in on this fun and I needed to get him out of his comfort zone a bit.
The psychic looked at our photo then at us, paused for awhile and said "her aura is really strong". He said my aura overpowered most of Lee's. If Lee had a separate photo taken we would be able to see a lot more.
My aura is mostly red and orange. He said that I am a very strong energy and passionate person. The psychics words "you run the house. You wear the pants in the family. You like to be in control" (okay I get it). He said I can not see something in a book, I need to experience it. I have a great sense of adventure.
He said the orange shows that I am very creative and artistic. I always want to achieve and succeed.
He said that I have gone through tremendous healing lately. Not necessarily physical healing more internal, mostly showing in my neck and some in my chest.
He said that Lee and I are now manifesting something huge in our lives. We are working together on this manifestation and when everything aligns we will see it in the future.
Lee's aura is mostly purple. He is sensitive and caring. He can sense what ones close to him are feeling. He always goes with his gut instinct because he has many guardian angels guiding him.
He said Lee and I have many guardian angels surrounding us. I have one big predominant one and on Lee's side he pointed to several. He said that together combined we have many guardian angels.
He started losing us when he started talking about crystals and how Lee is telepathic and I am from another planet. If those statements are true it does explain why I am so strange but it doesn't however explain why I hear on a daily basis from Lee "I am not a mind reader" LOL.
He stated that we are compatible as a couple because we are such opposites. We compliment each other, where one is weak the other is very strong.
I need to get off the computer and work on little manifestation LOL (wink, wink)

1 comment:

  1. honestly, i think you two are so funny. i love hearing your crazy stories. now i want to go get my aura read :)

    ReplyDelete