Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You may not know.........

I never outgrew sleepwalking.

I squish bugs with my bare hands (just like grandma Crossen)

I still wear my favorite sweatshirt from 15 years ago (Go Lynden Lions)

I can't sit on a toilet without checking inside. I am afraid of snakes/rats/bugs ect. being inside.

I am afraid of using a BBQ. I will go my whole life without ever touching one.

I have some slight OCD tendencies.

I pick all the marshmallows out of the box of Lucky Charms and blame it on the kids.

I have never gotten a speeding ticket.

I laugh the hardest at all my own jokes.

I am balance challenged, especially with bicycles and scooters.

Apparently I am unaware that I'm a big flirt. This would explain all the creepers that find me and why random people in grocery store lines start telling me their life story.

I go over the top for any celebration having to do with anyone other than myself. I hate getting attention. I wake up on my birthday in a foul mood every year since I turned 21 ( this may be due to celebrating my 21st birthday while babysitting Sarah and having Happy Birthday sung to me at grandma L's house by Grandma Laurie and her friends John and Mariel)

No comments:

Post a Comment