Saturday, May 21, 2011

Minion Meal
























We all met up at the end of a very busy day for a fun, family dinner. The boys had a birthday party in the morning, Landon had school, I met my girlfriend Jennifer for lunch, a little grocery shopping, then I made minion cupcakes and Lee made turkey burgers. We had a beautiful dinner with a perfect 79 degree evening. We ended the day with a really fun family bike ride where Landon professed his love for me over and over (because I made minion cupcakes LOL).

3 comments:

  1. Those are really cute. I'm sure the little boys loved them. You are super Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After watching the movie with the boys, now I can say that I actually know what a Minion is!
    Clever idea and oh so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I love it! Is that black icing and sprinkles for hair? You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete