Saturday, May 28, 2011

I hope that I tell them everyday without words, I Love You, I LoveYou , I Love You

I hope to teach my children.........
To not be afraid to love.
To live life to the fullest, be adventurous!
To have no fear and take chances. Life is too short to have fear, wonder or regret.
You make your life and your everyday what you want it to be.
Nobody can make you mad or upset unless you let them. Choose to be happy.
Work hard but play harder.
Your decisions determine your destiny.
Don't dwell on missing the past, live in the present.

When they think back on the years at home I hope that they think of a house full of love, fun and adventure. I may lose my patients more often then I would like, however I know my children always feel loved. I show them love and I demonstrate what love is by loving their Daddy (kids love to know that their parents love each other). I wake up every morning thinking "what kind of day should we have today, what should we do?". I make sure my children (no matter what age) are heard and listened to. If they take anything from the years spent at home, I hope it is that their mom loved/loves them tremendously and showed/shows them love everyday.

Take care of the ones closest to you, the ones at home -Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment