Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The nursery and the name

At some point during the day you will most likely find me sitting in this quiet, adorable room, rocking away in the rocking chair. I can't wait to get my hands on baby Cash.
The name is no longer a secret LOL
I did both the paintings on the wall. The first one I painted was the bear and I had mom paint the outline of the bear (her lines are much straighter then mine), the giraffe I attempted on my own (lines aren't as straight but I love it and had fun doing it).
Lee and I are so excited. I have a feeling Cash might get a few extra snuggles and be rocked to sleep more often then we will admit. He will be our last little baby so we will taking advantage of every single moment.
For six blissful weeks this summer I get all four loves of my life all to myself (kids are out of school and Lee took 6 weeks off work). Just fun, laughs, kisses, snuggles and doing whatever we want. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment