Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dear inventor....I have a bone to pick with you

For the past 2 weeks my kids have been screaming about finding this new bath stuff. Landon even took matters into his own hands while at Target the other day and requested that they order some. He went into great detail about what it was, how it worked and how cool he thought it was (the Target employee thought he was hilarious).
Every child would want this and every parent will be cursing the inventor. First you add the mixture to turn the bath into a big slimy, gooey mess (if you thought all the slim stays in the tub, think again), then you add another mixture to turn the goo back to a liquid, drain the tub, then you have to give your kids a second bath to get all the slim off. Doesn't that sound like a fun time? To top it off it cost $10 (for 1 bath) and both my kids got hives.
NEVER, NEVER, again!

1 comment:

  1. oh Sky...you make me laugh. and this is why I read your blog. to know I am a normal mom, or at least all of us moms do silly things for our kiddos. Yet thankfully now I will not have to do the slime bath, because if your gorgeous boys broke out in hives my Kausten will definitely break out too...=)

    ReplyDelete