Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Countdown to Valentines Day



I made these cute little mailboxes for the boys and fill them with special surprises each day. Then I got thinking about how terribly Lee and I spoil the boys and started wondering if we were doing the wrong thing. The conclusion.....absolutely not! There is nothing wrong with being spoiled as long as you always appreciate what you have. I will continue to spoil my boys rotten. My house will always be filled with love, laughter, and happiness. I will always be their biggest cheerleader. I will love them even when they are rotten. We adults forget that childhood can be difficult. What seems like no big deal to us can be a huge deal to them. They might fail a test, miss the goal while playing soccer, be called a nerd on the playground, but always know that soon they will be home and there will always be two people that think they are the greastest.

1 comment: