Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome change

Give me $10 and 15 minutes and I can throw together the most adorable party.
I am really starting to believe that it's a talent I possess.
I get asked all the time "where do you find time to do everything you do".
Decorating, cleaning, organizing, crafting and throwing parties is what I do best.
(and it takes me no time at all)




Landon was giddy and said numerous times "this is the best day ever".
Brody wants to keep his fancy cup forever LOL




After dinner we went through our 2011 family time capsule jar. It was fun to watch how excited the kids got to go through it.
Landon and Brody filled out papers on the past year and what they look forward to in the new year. (they are so cute, I need to scan them)
Sparkler fun, lots of games, lots of laughs, sleeping bags, snacks and a movie. Perfect night!
Happy New Year!!!!!

P.S We discovered that Buster has a hidden circus dog talent. He loves balloons and can do the most amazing trick with them. I took a video but I was laughing so hard it was hard to keep the camera still. I may ship him off to be with the circus hahaha

2 comments: