Thursday, December 8, 2011

All I need is a little peace, quiet and a candy bar as big as my head

Today was a day full of lessons.
#1) It is never a good idea to leave a bag of snowman poop (powdered doughnuts) on the table for the kids to find in the morning. (5:30am sugar high is not the best way to start a day)
#2This belly should no longer be squished into my regular jeans =(
#3Lying on the couch 20 minutes before having to pick Landon up. NEVER A GOOD IDEA
#4Tired, sick kids plus a really tired pregnant woman, is a terrible combination.
#5 I now know how to remove flubber from brand new Gymboree PJ's thanks to Brody.
(vinegar and hot water incase anyone wants to know)
#6 They really have invented everything. This afternoon I ordered the most wonderful invention, a FLIPEE (a shield for the toilet so my boys can no longer pee on the floor, wall, trash can ect.) I found it online after throwing a fit while scrubbing the bathroom floor (for the millionth time this week)
#7 Forgetting to drink for 7 hours is a recipe for a killer headache that you just can't shake =(

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how the FLIPEE works, I may have to get one for Drew.

    ReplyDelete