Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I am so excited, I could do a little dance!

Advent calendar up and filled with presents.......
Christmas books wrapped...............
Santa picture taken............
Tree decorated.............
Shopping done and wrapped.................
Honko the Elf on the Shelf arrived from the North Pole...............
Christmas baking done.......................
Christmas lights up!!!!!!!

AND IT IS NOVEMBER 29TH!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert evil laugh)
I am so happy, stress free, and ready to enjoy the most wonderful time of year.

Bring on the Christmas traditions
*Zoo Lights
*Decorating a gingerbread house
*Christmas parade
*Watching Christmas specials and movies together
*Making cookies for Santa

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Ledogars...another beautiful baby to add to your already beautiful family. Best of luck to you and Ihope you feel better soon. Love you guys, Danielle, Danny and Chace xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again ... You did a beautiful job decorating! However, seeing that you have completed everything so early, puts me to shame. I always say I'm gonna start early and never acomplish it. Happy to see you are way ahead, now you can enjoy the season. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!!! xxx-o <3 to all

    ReplyDelete