Friday, December 24, 2010

Pillow talk

I know that it is Christmas Eve for everybody but us (we are celebrating Christmas on the 27th) so I first want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas from the Ledogar family. I am definitely not feeling the Christmas spirit right now, so I thought I would share some of my tired, rambling, blabber that my husband listens to and enjoys before falling asleep. For some reason right before I fall asleep I am the most talkative and the most random. The other night I had him laughing so hard I thought he would never be able to fall asleep. We're like a couple of kids having a sleepover.

I can play the spoons..........he made me demonstrate =)

I taught him what the color periwinkle is (he thought it was pink)

I would play Paula Abdul how to dance videos over and over (I think thats where I got my sweet moves)

When I was a kid I really wished my parents named me Stacey

My 80's special occasion hair do was a sideways pony with high ratted bangs

Then after all of that 80's talk, I sang him to sleep singing Step by Step

Hmm....I miss him. I'm missing my best friend, my partner in crime. Maybe when he gets home I'll be in the Christmas mood =)

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment