Wednesday, March 11, 2015

We love a good adventure

Devils Bridge 2015
Since I was a little girl I have always had a little daredevil/adventurous streak in me.  I have seen how fear can hold people back in life and I want nothing more than to raise my little men to be fearless and adventurous.  I want my boys to see and do every thing this world has to offer.  They are still very young but I can already tell they love a good adventure and crave more.  During the hike Landon would continuously wait for me, check on me and try to help me (I am always the straggler). Cash would occasionally yell back "you OK Sky".  During the hike Landon started asking what adventures I went on as a little girl.  He told me he knows him and his brothers are very lucky to be able to do the things they do.  He also began listing off other places he wants to see and things he wants to do, Niagara Falls, and ziplining are at the top of this little ones list.  What warmed my heart the most was when he told me that he is going to do a lot of things when he is older and he said "I think I am going to bring you with me".  Please always look at me with the eight year heart eyes that you have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment