Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love is in the air

Yes...Lee contributed to the 1.8 billion dollars spent on flowers this Valentines Day.

The boys and I had heart shaped pancakes, heart shaped bacon, strawberries with pink sprinkles and milk with a hot pink heart shaped ice cube, for breakfast.

I made Landon a special Valentines Day lunch with a little added love note on his napkin. When I write him love notes on his napkins, he keeps them (is that not the sweetest thing ever). He really is the cutest!

I have enough Sees candies to last me to next year. I love me some red hots LOL

I left sexy pants a little surprise on his nightstand. Scratch off tickets since I hit the Jackpot the day I met him and a box of chocolate tools since he will always be my favorite tool (I couldn't resist, he thinks I'm funny LOL)

Brody's Valentine's Day painting is the sweetest thing I have ever been given. My favorite part is his name at the bottom.....Broby =)

Landon gave us a card with a coupon book inside. He is so eager to have one of us use a coupon. This morning at 5:45 am he was asking me if I wanted him to wash the dishes or fold the laundry (gotta love that kid)

Every year I paint my nails red for Valentines Day! This year I tried to be trendy and paint one nail a different color (Not liking it).

We brought Great Grandma a rose.

Aunt Sarah came for dinner. We had heart shaped pizza (we each made our own), salad, watermelon, sparkling cider (in our fancy plastic cups) and pink heart cupcakes for dessert.

I bought the kids "Lady and the Tramp" as a surprise. We all snuggled up on the couch and waited for daddy to get home.

Happy Valentine's Day from the Ledogars !!

No comments:

Post a Comment