Friday, January 13, 2012

Fridays...We have fun, we laugh, I yell, I go crazy





Fridays and I have a love hate relationship. I love Fridays since it is the end of the school week (which makes the boys very happy), the kids can stay up late, no homework to be done, we play outside for as long as we want, take long bubble baths, we eat easy dinners (tonights special, purple octopus pancakes, bacon, apples, and V8 juice), eat special treats and popcorn during our friday night movie. I love fridays since I know I don't have to get up early and it starts my 24 hour countdown until sexy pants gets home.
The horrible thing about Fridays is my monster, exhausted children, who love to torment each other and their mother. Grrrrr Hurry home daddy=(
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment