Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lazy Saturday

I declared today PJ day. I wanted desperately to stay in these cozy PJ's all day. Did it happen....NOPE =( Brody chuckles every time I walk past him and
I hear him say quietly"you're toot (cute)".
I made a big yummy breakfast.....eggs, bacon, and grapefruit.
We sat and played with the rocket balloons that the boys got in their calendar.
Then sadly the PJ's came off =(
After school on Friday we went on a pinecone hunt. This morning the boys decorated them and made a little Ledogar family of crazy christmas trees.
Grandma and Grandpa Ledogar sent the boys some new shirts.
They LOVE them.
P.S Brody wouldn't pose for a picture =(


















We headed to Lowes to make the second part of the boys train.
Next Saturday we will make the engine.
Working hard
I may have possibly made the Worlds Best Chocolate Chip cookie. I tried a new recipe that called for 1 package of instant vanilla pudding.
SOOOO good, daddy will be so pleased with me LOL
This guy desperately wanted a taste of the cookies, not a chance.
Hope everyone had a fun Saturday.
Now I need to think of whats for dinner.
Then wait patiently for my sext pants to get home and snuggle me in those "Hot" PJ's.

No comments:

Post a Comment