Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Could it be true????


We will soon find out the gender of the third and final Ledogar baby. I could easily see myself with 3 boys (I feel like a definite boys mom) but I could just as easily see myself with a little girl (the poor thing will be wearing giant flower headbands, leggings and tutu's until she has an opinion of her own). I will have an ultrasound in the next 2-3 weeks and if everything goes well, the wondering will be over. Lee and I are beyond excited for the third baby. The boys are great helpers now and are very eager to help with a new baby.

As soon as we found out we were pregnant we jumped on the computer to see what the Chinese gender chart said (it was right for both boys) It said girl! If you have never seen it, go to the link below. Conception was September and my age at delivery 31.

http://www.babymed.com/chinese-gender-and-sex-calculator-calendar

Next we did the old wives tale with the needle and thread hung over your belly.
It said girl!

Finally, I tried the silly IntelliGender gender predictor kit.
It said Girl!

I've been taking a poll and Girl is winning by a landslide. What's your vote?
We will soon find out.

3 comments:

  1. OVULATION KIT - FREE DELIVERY IN ALL OVER INDIA
    (For Credit Card /Debit Card /Net Banking /Mob pay/Bank A/c)
    HOME CHECK OVULATION TEST KIT -Rs. 345 (Pack Containing 7 Ovulation Kit and one Pregnancy Kit FREE)

    OR 011-43104538, 9560506177, email – home.check.new@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete