Thursday, October 27, 2011

You know its Fall time when.........

You get to make a fun little shrinky dink tree for Halloween.
The kitchen is full of candies and homemade fall treat
(muffins, banana bread, gingersnaps)
The nebulizer makes its first appearance of the year
(this will be its permanent residence for the next few months)
A Kleenex caddy turns into part of the decor.
(Tissue, trash, vaseline and sanitizer)
I have these two tag alongs on my thursday morning Target shopping trip, on a school day =(
We get to snuggle up with each other in the middle of the day and watch Halloween shows
A couple more for the list.....
*My polish turns from pink to black, teal, or dark midnight purple.
*I can get the sweaters out.
*all the windows and doors get opened in the morning to let a cool breeze pass through.
*we make lots of soups and crock pot dinners.
*bike rides and playing at the park.
*and of course pumpkins, lots and lots of pumkins
Ohhh, I can't believe I almost forgot!!! Cinnamon spice tea. I think I'll be cozying up on the couch tonight, in my halloween socks, with a pumpkin mug full of cinnamon spice tea and a gingersnap (can't forget the gingersnap).

1 comment: